Father’s Day is June 18, 2017
I hope everyone enjoyed our Top 10 Gift Ideas for Adventurous Moms, but now it’s Dad’s turn! Do you have a dad (or grad!) who loves the outdoors and adventure? Then read on for the details on how to make their day with the perfect Father’s Day or Graduation gift.
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. That means that if you click a link and make a purchase, you not only make your life easier, you spread the love. At no cost to you, every purchase you make from our site makes us a little money so we can continue to travel and share our stories, inspiration, and tips with you! That’s what I call a win/win!
Just like with Mom, you don’t have to leave your house, or even get dressed, to score these awesome gifts! Get on Amazon, place your order, and they will deliver them right to your door. Now you can finally beat out your siblings for the position of Dad’s favorite!
Give the gift that keeps on giving. If you sign up for Amazon Prime, you get a free 30-day trial! For you last minute shoppers, that means free 2-day shipping. If you buy often online, you can continue your membership for only $10.99 a month, $33 for 3 months, or $99 annually. If you don’t use it, you can cancel at any time on the monthly package. It is so much more than just free shipping!
- Blue Lasers Waterproof Breathable Socks – All outdoors men and women know that keeping your feet dry and comfy is a priority. Nothing can ruin your day and cut it short like wet, blistered feet. Keep Dad’s feet warm and dry with a pair of these triple layer socks. No matter what the conditions are, he will be set. They also help repel mosquitoes and bugs!
- OUTXE Rugged Power Bank Phone Battery Pack – Even when we commune with nature, our phones are never far away. They are perfect portable cameras and GPS trackers. Keep them running as long as you are with this solar powered power bank by OUTXE. Bonus for it being good for the environment!
- Taotronics Universal Clamp Bike Mount for Phone – For the mountain biking dads and grads out there, you need somewhere secure to put your phone. I use the Strava running and cycling app regularly to track my activity and routes. A good sturdy phone mount for the bike is a must have, and this one fits the bill completely. It even comes in Orange & Black (Bengals and Harley colors – Who Dey!)
- Superbright LED Bike Light – Some of us never stop being kids. Are we ever too old to play in the dark? Just do it safely with this awesome Superbright Bike Light! It fits all bikes, is USB rechargeable, and has up to 500 lumens to light your way down any path or trail. It also comes with a free tail light.
- Mountaintop 40 L Hiking/Camping Backpack – I think almost everyone needs a good quality backpack. They are great for hiking, biking, and camping. For the traveler, they also rock and help you be a minimalist packer. We have found that there isn’t much you can’t do with a 40 L pack.
- Black Diamond Headlamp – If you’re an active outdoors person, a good bright headlamp is a required piece of equipment. This 130 lumen lamp by Black Diamond shines (literally). It’s rugged and has multiple setting and modes, including a battery life indicator.
- Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife – For the former Boy Scouts out there: help dad always be prepared! All outdoor adventurers need a good survival knife and this one fits the bill. It’s ergonomic carbon steel blade can handle almost anything. It also comes with a fire starter that works even when wet.
- Blackstone Tailgater Portable Grill & BBQ – Like most dads, I’m an avid sports fan and one of the best parts about sports is tailgating! Help dad do it in style with this Blackstone Tailgater Portable Grill. It’s like having an entire kitchen with you. You can literally feed an army.
- Stanley Steel Growler and Pint Set – It’s not tailgating (or camping, hiking, biking…) without beer! One of our favorite tips is to make sure you have a growler with you at all times. If you’re like us, you never know when you will end up at a brewery and need one. This Stanley Stainless Steel Growler set is our favorite. You can take it anywhere. It keeps beer cold up to 24 hours. It has kept our beer fresh for over a week! This was my Father’s Day gift last year and it’s been well loved and well used.
- Go Pro Hero Session – Go Pros aren’t just for adventure moms! These are perfect for any adventurer because it allows you to be hands free while still preserving the moment. It’s strong enough to take anywhere and waterproof to boot! I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t love one as a gift. (Cheryl, I hope you’re reading this!)
So there you go, my top 10 gift ideas for adventurous dads and grads. Do you see anything we’ve left off? What is the best gift you have ever gotten?
You may also like these posts!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it!